Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I got the rhythm

After 5days 4 nite trip, i feel so exhausted, but so enjoyable.
hehe. So happy can travel with those gal.
Thx urs for giving me a wonderful memory. ^^

Along tis travel, i got gain sum experience tat can led me to be more capable to manage problems for next travel.
Although we gt sum little problem, but we still can manage it as well as possible.
I got realize, sumtimes, our opinion not exactly the most correct one.
We shud always nid to take in consideration about sum advise frm others..
Owing to we had the different perspective, stand, thinking..
Sum we can see, but other cannot discover it;
somehow, other know the best way to fix it, but sum still insist wat his opinion is correct..
well..aft all, we just nid to analys the fact n consequences by ourselves..
so, we shud empty our water of the glasses b4 listen other opinion.
haha...

In tis journey, gt a long part of time tat is sitting at bus.
Soo boring..but, i dunwan to waste my time well seeing me got chances to go out for play..
hehe..
so, while i'm boring in bus, chat with friend, viewing the scene along the journey, enjoying every step every sight i take it..i captured the thing, people, n feeling wat i see n feel..coz, i wan get know more than tat..
then..
i trying to snap n shot down the beautiful scene through my eyes into my heart..
then,i close my eyes, refreshed back wat i'm seeing pass one minute jz now..
it's helps me catch up n remember wat i had saw n feel while i had no chance to take the picture of the scene..for memory..
Viewing such pretty view, mp3 shud accompany me along the trip to embellish the gud feeling..
but, still feel lacking sum suitable music for it..hehe
i swear i nid to upload new jazz song for my darling mp3..
Jazzing..balala baba bi pa...

when tis trip bringing along with my heart..
i feel more relax n happy..
erm,sudden gt a fresh idea...but unrealistic..haha..
i wish to travel everywer every year..
but, human gt a lot of burden..
so,it's not easy as i think..
money,job,family,another global issue tat can stop my step to travel..
n another problem is who will travel with me?haha..how's lonely if travel by myself..
a lot of question marks..hehe..

if can, hope my family n my xiao gu er gu can can travel 2gether.. :)
but, i know.. still left sumthing tat i miss it..

travel travel travel..
i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment