Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fresh air

Take a Step,make a move..
to take the fresh air..
to change a new style..
to make a good environment..
treat ur 'health' good..

b'coz...
it really let me feel hard to breathe anymore..
the space full of 'carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hidrogen, sulphure dioxide'..n much much more...
forcing me.. n let me breatheless...

the dirt air come sirenly..
kill me silently..
go away silence...

when i try breathe hardly..
i can feel how pain of my chest..to my heart..my head..
my whole body circulation system was stuck..

how good to be water...
come easy,go faster..

got many time..
i had ever miss every sunrise every sunset..
i had ever miss every chance to take a deep breathe...

i had said..
'every breathe i take,every move i make..
it's all to discover n explore my wonderland..
in my wonderland,living some people..
someone important is belongs to tis wonderland..
tis is the one who will hold my hand..
n be with me with full of caring,patient n love..
until the flower is wither..until the snow had cover over the earth...

from now..
i gonna open my heart...close my hand..
to accept everything..n to ignore the thing which r not true..
it is the way...
to let my blindliness eyes refresh back..
to see the colourful of the world...

it's tat i done..
it‘s tat we done...
i still believe in the feeling..
but i will pretend tat i had never look for it..
when the time pass..
the secret will floating by itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment